1. Attend the “Maximize Your Job & Internship Fair Experience” workshop.
This FREE 1.5 hour session teaches participants how to effectively showcase their skills and abilities at a fair.
- Wednesday, January 30 – 11:30am-1:00pm in SAC 151 (LPC)
- Thursday, February 7 – 5:00-6:30pm in DPC 9500 (LOOP)
Register for workshops via DePaul.Experience.
2. Visit the Career Center’s Peer Career Advisors for a resume review.
Peer Career Advisors are highly trained undergraduates who advise students and alumni concerning basic career related issues on a walk-in basis.
3. Dress for success & bring plenty of resumes!
Professional dress is strongly recommended by the Career Center – it’s what employers will expect of you! A business suit or a professional style pair of slacks, button down shirt or blouse and dress shoes are considered appropriate attire for job and internship fairs.