About to graduate and overwhelmed by the job search? We can help!
Check out our latest list of jobs in NMS-related fields. Job categories include:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design/Development
- User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX)
- Web Project/Art Management
- Social Media Marketing/Management
- Web Content Management/Writing
- Interactive/Internet Marketing
- Help develop creative strategies and innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges; Work closely with account team members to ensure on-brand design, accurate message content and adherence to the experiential platform; Independently or working with a lead designer, produce design solutions on multiple programs that meet the requirements of the project; Manage the print production process to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met.
- Must have creative design or other relevant experience in agency or marketing environment; Expert in design software, including Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Word PowerPoint, Quark Xpress, 3D, etc.; Experience designing for corporate events, environments, or consumer marketing (mobile or static exhibits, tradeshow, retail, museum); Understanding of basic file prep for all types of print production, including offset, large format, digital PowerPoint presentations, packaging, premiums, etc.
- Develop and produce visuals for trial in collaboration with the consulting team and clients; Transform complex information into powerful visuals; Supports the graphic needs internally of various departments as time permits (client work is priority); Desktop Support is an internal need – if candidate has experience, he or she will fulfill these duties as well.
- Must have experience in graphic design; Working knowledge of After Effects, digital video editing, 3D animation (Maya), Quark, Flash, and web design; Thorough knowledge of presentation design and large format printing; Desktop Support experience and knowledge are a plus (Windows 7 and XP, MS Office 2010, Adobe CS 5/5.5/6, Proprietary SQL Database, Light server maintenance, Blackberry troubleshooting).
- Responsible for all graphic design requests; Create new and update existing presentations with current or leading edge graphic illustrations for charts and graphs; Updating content on company website; Assist manager with custom email campaigns.
- Assist with the design and delivery of enhancements to web and mobile applications; Help build high-level flows, prototypes, and mock-ups to effectively test and communicate design; Communicate with development team to convey the desired user experience.
- Must have experience and proficiency with HTML/HTML5 (with an ability to produce HTML markup by hand), CSS/CSS3, and jQuery; Thorough knowledge of the software development process; Proficiency with Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop) or equivalent graphic editing software for design of logos, icons, web images, etc.; Firm understanding of solutions for cross-browser compatability on desktop and mobile web applications; Reflexive design with mobile experience; Skills not required but beneficial include ASP .NET with C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Knockout.js or Angular.js, and Phone Gap.
- Understanding of UI design methodology and best practices for web usability; Strong working knowledge of HTML/HTML5 (also for email marketing practices), CSS/CSS3, jQuery, and CMS systems; Experience working on B2C e-commerce websites, using web analytics tools, and with CMS are a huge plus.
- Must have front-end development experience and strong online portfolio showcasing best work; Proficiency in Adobe CS (Photoshop) and development software tools.
User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX)
- Design, develop, and enhance systems to run industry-leading audience and survey products; Drive performance, reliability, and automation initiatives that impacts user experience; Participate in the Agile process, working with product owners and the development team to gather requirements, design and develop new systems, and improve existing ones; Lead performance initiatives that impact production scale and user experience; Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies.
- Define, socialize, and implement best practices for user experience design, leveraging industry standards; Produce standardized, best-in-class UX deliverables including information graphics with sitemaps, paper prototypes or wireframes, screen mockups, behavioral specifications, style guidelines, and icons as needed; Lead the User-Centered Design process as part of overall UX engagement in solution and service-related features and improvements; Ensure all UI definition and development is consistent with usability standards, best practices, and strategy.
- Must have significant user interface design experience and familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on both work practices and the feasibility of solutions; Strong functional understanding of enterprise software; Extensive experience with the user-centered design process and experience in designing transactional applications; Solid understanding of information architecture, mastery of user interface design, and strong visual design sensibility.
- Lead customer-centric vision, strategy, and execution of the user experience; Lead and participate in user research and usability testing to help improve products; Responsible for defining the user experience regarding data display, organization, and strategy; Competitive research and analysis; Create prototypes, wireframes, mockups, personas, flowcharts, and lo-fidelity designs; Work collaboratively and iteratively with engineering, business owners, and executive team.
Web Project/Art Management
- Maintain alignment of individual projects – both content and design – with the mission and statement of purpose of the organization and its communication strategy; Deliver a compelling and user-friendly digital experience that enhances the relationships of the user with the organization and its collections; Help determine the most effective use of new media to deliver proposed content; Control content flow from source to developer; Monitor app analytics to provide regular reporting on usage metrics and other success indicators.
- Must have project management experience; Experience managing budgets, schedules, and mobile application development projects; Strong understanding of new media technology and its applications; Eager to understand and apply new technical concepts.
- Responsible for full lifecycle project management from RFP and planning to requirements and deployment; Develop use cases and other requirements documentation in collaboration with internal business clients; Prioritize, plan, track, and manage changes and post project iterations; Coordinate with internal developers and designers, outsourced teams and vendor teams; Track and analyze resource allocation to identify efficiency opportunities in current processes.
- Must have hands-on software development experience, or software/web project management experience; Must have a clear understanding of project management fundamentals (PM certification is an advantage); Experience creating detailed requirements documents; Proficiency in MS Project (or similar tools) and Visio; Familiarity with UML, HTML, scripting languages, programming languages, and SQL.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for improved customer retention, profitability, and consumer business growth; Define and manage work plans while managing local, remote technical, and design teams.
- Manage program and project life-cycle of 2-25 projects on average (domestic and international studies); Conduct project status updates; Work with account management teams, researchers, ad agencies, and publishers to kick off and manage projects; Work with account teams to identify and mitigate project risks.
- Must have project management experience, or similar experience in advertising, marketing and communications, or related technical field; Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Effective and efficient written and verbal communication skills.
Social Media Marketing/Management
- Drive development and execution of a comprehensive, integrated social media program that aligns with the company’s vision, corporate objectives, and brand; Act as strategic leader for the company’s social media vision and campaign; Creative leadership for company’s digital and social channels (i.e. website, blog, Facebook and Twitter pages); Measure, report, and make recommendations for how to best leverage multiple platforms; Produce and optimize content, ensuring consistency with the brand across all channels.
- Must have experience developing web and social media content; Experience working on a multidisciplinary project team; Deep understanding of digital and social media channels and how to measure their effectiveness; SEO experience; Outstanding writing skills; Superior planning, project management and analytical skills, with a strong bias toward measurement and reporting; B2B marketing experience in healthcare or related industry is a plus.
- Develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive social media strategy that expands product and brand awareness, increases customer acquisition and retention; Works to continually increase loyalty and engagement across the brand via social media; Foster positive engagement and conversation with key audiences online to establish and grow the community and loyalty base for all social media platforms; Create content for feeds and sparking discussion on various social networking sites; Implement and manage online and offline marketing programs.
- Must have experience in social media marketing/consumer interaction; In-depth experience creating, planning, and implementing social media campaigns; Experience with third-party software tools and applications (i.e. Wildfire and Hootsuite); Exceptional communication and writing skills; Working knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
- Work with newsroom team to identify engagement opportunities based on real-time insights and data; Measure the impact and return of social media on overall Marketing and PR efforts; Work with team to define key performance indicators (KPIs) for success and track against them and implement measurement programs; Research, write, edit, and update reports for internal stakeholders about trends, issues, and opportunities including those related to measurement and technology.
- Must have relevant business experience, i.e. analytics, digital, or social media; Experience using social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs, etc); Extensive experience using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Experience using a social monitoring tool (i.e. Visible Technologies, Sysomos, Radian6), Hootsuite, Google and Facebook Analytics, and Facebook Insights; Community management/content development experience.
- Responsible for managing all external-facing social media channels and blogs for the company in support of social strategies and broader marketing strategies and goals; Work closely with marketing team members and external partners to develop social media initiatives that support scheduled marketing activities for the brand; Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify, create, and execute content that is brand-appropriate; Recommend opportunities to optimize social media marketing spend; Stay up-to-date on social media trends and analysis, especially B2B.
- Must have experience developing and executing social media marketing activities; Relevant experience leveraging social media in a corporate, marketing, or brand-building capacity; Highly active and proficient in using and managing social media outlets and networks; Experience integrating content into multiple social distribution channels; Understanding of how to engage online media, journalists, and bloggers; Strong grasp of search and its impact on social media content.
Web Content Management/Writing
- Lead web projects with internal stakeholders and web design vendor; Prioritize future web enhancements through an assessment of business needs, web best practices, and market trends; Own the content management of the site and leverage it to increase company’s online presence; Evaluate web content for usability, tone, and message alignment as necessary; Ensure content is optimized for search engines and analyze key performance indicators; Initiate ways to further company’s strategic presence with social media.
- Responsible for managing external digital initiatives to support the company’s corporate website; Engage in web, multimedia, or art design vendors to assist with creation of content that conform to brand and company visual format; Collect, analyze, and report website and social media traffic data on a monthly basis; Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels; Conduct market research to identify electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance; Execute digital media strategies, i.e. social media campaigns, online ad placement, etc.; Develop and manage B2B and B2C e-newsletters for multiple business platforms.
- Must have exceptional writing and grammar skills, and outstanding oral communication skills; Strong technical skills with standard industry computer software; Experience within an agency or corporate environment, or internship, is a plus.
- Responsible for writing various pieces of mass communication, including press releases, blog posts, social media posts, contributing articles for online news and other media, and informational content pages.
- Must have out-of-this-world written and verbal communication skills; Ability to write quickly with incredible quality; Knowledge of writing marketing content, press releases, and SEO content writing.
- Track, report, and analyze free and paid search performance; Serve as expert for SEO opportunities and projects; Perform all duties associated with SEM including keyword research and selection, title and metatag recommendations, content and architecture recommendations; Analyze, recommend, and implement improvements to meet organic search growth targets; Optimize web pages for copy, metadata, titles, descriptions, alt tags, and streamlining code for SEO; Create, optimize, and manage microsites; Create new paid search campaigns.
- Must have experience managing SEO; Experience with optimizing dynamic content for database-driven websites; XML and HTML sitemap experience preferred; Able to manage multiple paid search campaigns; Knowledge of best practices for landing pages and A/B testing; Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics with an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Bing Webmaster Tools; Experience using PPC platforms including AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and other CPC platforms.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking, and optimizing of PPC campaigns; Manage website content to ensure a first-class customer experience, while supporting company strategies and business priorities; Manage email landing page creation and reporting; Manage placement of relevant content on external websites, including news sites, directory sites, and association/media sites; Manage SEO to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
- Must have marketing experience in a for-profit organization (preferably B2B); Must have experience with search engine marketing including developing and running pay-per-click campaigns as well as conducting organic search engine optimization; Must have experience managing email marketing campaigns; Thorough knowledge of search engine advertising/marketing including campaign creation and optimization; Thorough knowledge of SEO; Experience using a web content management system and Google Analytics; Experience with other web analytics, marketing automation, and CRM software is a plus.
- Create, execute, and manage online marketing strategy, including paid search advertising, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and web development project management; Manage assigned client relationships, including account growth; Utilize analytics to extract insights from campaign and website traffic data, identify relevant trends, and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client marketing goals and objectives; Evaluate client websites, with a focus on understanding online goals and objectives; Develop campaign strategy including campaign structure, keywords, and advertising copy according to search engine specifications and guidelines, while meeting clients’ objectives on key performance indicators.
- Must have experience with pay-per-click/paid search, SEO, conversion rate optimization, website development project management, social media marketing, and/or content management systems as part of an overall online marketing strategy; Experience with analytics (Google Analytics a plus).