Youth & Residential Services Division
About us: Since 1995, our Unaccompanied Youth programs have served boys and girls from all over the world. Fostering an atmosphere of family and security, we attend to the emotional, legal, medical, educational, and recreational needs of the children until they can be reunited with their families either in the U.S. or in their home country.
Residential Instructors conduct classes within our group homes and assist with curriculum development and general milieu management. They are responsible for planning and implementing activities that are suited to address the multicultural and multilingual needs of children whose educational experience range from uneducated to those having a formal high school level education. Our ultimate goal in the classroom is to promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of our children.
If you’ve been in Peace Corps or have taught abroad, or have otherwise worked with diverse populations, we want you to apply! Our non-traditional setting allows for creativity and flexibility. . . we are not CPS.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years demonstrated teaching experience, which may include less formal teaching such as leading workshops and running groups with youth.
• Bilingual ability is preferred, Spanish is a preferred language.
• Experience in teaching English as a Second Language is preferred.
To Apply: please complete an online application on our website:
The job title is: Residential Instructor
Email questions to: email@example.com
Please include ‘Residential Instructor’ in the subject line
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
• Competitive wages
• 18 days of vacation and personal time
• Medical and dental coverage
• 401k with company contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stability: Our programs for unaccompanied minors have been operating for 18 years – and we’ve more than doubled our size over the past two years!
• Diversity: Our collective staff is fluent in over 30 languages!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers