Chicago-based software company kCura is soliciting candidates for an entry-level technical writing position. The position will focus on developing guides and online documentation, and the responsibilities include:
- Working with Development, QA, Product Management, and other groups to plan, research, write, and revise printed and online documentation.
- Collaborating with other writers to document kCura’s e-discovery products.
- Writing for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators.
- Helping establish team policies and procedures. Conforming to existing styles, policies, and procedures.
- Performing peer editing and production review work.
- Integrating use case and functional data into user documentation and examples.
The company is open to recent graduates as well as more experienced technical writers. See the position description to learn more.Image via kCura Facebook page