WRD grad students and alumni–looking for a full time job you can work from home? This job opportunity with Paladin Consulting could be a great fit! See the job description below for details and contact information if you are interested.
One of Paladin’s clients is seeking a Communications/Technical Writer to join its growing team. The client is based right outside Chicago but is 100% virtual, so we are looking for an experienced Communications/Technical Writer who can work remotely and devote 40 hours per week. The Communications/Technical Writer will be involved in newsletter writing, corporate communications, and other writing for various clients across Healthcare, Technology, and Food/Beverage industries.
Role: Communications/Technical Writer
Temp To Hire Role: The client is looking to seriously hire the right candidates they want to hire on full time down the road.
Location: Virtual/Remote – anywhere in the US
Job Type: Contract to Hire, full time, 40 hours/week
Hourly Rate: Depending on Experience- client is considering rate as part of decision.
Must Haves: Writing in Healthcare or Technology or Food. All three is a HUGE PLUS!
- Collaborate with team on writing projects for clients, including newsletters, corporate communication, etc.
- Actively communicate project status to supervisor and team
- Re-write and re-purpose highly technical content into layman’s terms of ease of understanding
- Work on high profile accounts
- 3+ years of related experience in a corporate and/or agency environment
- Full capability to work remotely
- Ability to communicate with multiple team members on project status and deadlines is a MUST
- Strong writing ability for multiple communication vehicles; able to turn complex information into understandable content
- Experience in Healthcare, Technology, and Food/Beverage industries is a huge plus
- B2B experience is a plus
- Ability to work 40 hours/week without conflicts
For consideration for the Communications Writer position, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Updated resume in Word format (no PDFs)
- Brief overview of related experience
- Salary History
- Target hourly rate range
- Writing Samples showcasing your best and most relevant work