Product management software company iManage has a technical communications internship available this summer. The internship is paid with the possibility of a full-time role in the future.
See below for more information on the internship. If you are interested in applying, contact the Internship Coordinator at email@example.com
Position title: Technical Communications Intern
Position description: As a Technical Communications Intern on the iManage Support team, you will collaborate with subject matter experts across multiple departments and teams to build a library of learning resources for internal and external audiences. Your position responsibilities include:
- Working with subject matter experts to write and edit technical support documentation including implementation guides, best practice guides, and technical reference articles for internal and external audiences.
- Assisting with web and graphic design for customer-facing support site.
- Editing video and audio media for tutorial videos and podcasts.
- Transcribing audio recordings and publishing the text on the customer support site.
- Coordinating internal knowledge share sessions with support and other departments.
- Identifying team learning opportunities and working with subject matter experts to develop training materials.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Technical Communication or a comparable field of study.
- Strong technical writing and editing skills; please provide writing samples.
- Experience with HTML and CSS; please provide sample web design work.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word.
- Outstanding communication skills with enthusiasm to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of the following applications is a plus:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience with audio and video file editing is a plus.